Sunday, October 11, 2009
My favorite restaurant in Lansing
My favorite restaurant in Lansing is “everyday”. It is a Chinese restaurant. It is in Grand River. I always go there with my friends. I like this restaurant because its flavor. It is difficult to find a good Chinese restaurant in Lansing. There are many restaurant have Chinese dishes, but most of the dishes are unsavory and just have Chinese names. “Everyday” is a restaurant that has many local dishes. There also has buffet dinner. That’s why it is my favorite restaurant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are the second person that mentioned "everyday"! I really need to know where it is! One day maybe we should go there together after class :) I have been to a couple of different Chinese restaurant near MSU. My favorite one is "Hong Kong" because we can do hotpot (火鍋) over there.
ReplyDelete