I am living in the Shaw hall now. I live in a room that there are four Chinese. It is a crowded room! I think it is the only room living four guys in Shaw hall. Although it has some shortcomings, it is a good place to live. There are many advantages to live in the Shaw hall.
Firstly, it is convenient to go to other halls. There is a bus yard opposite the Shaw hall. It is easy to take a bus to go any place you want.
Secondly, there is a law library opposite the Shaw hall. When I want to self-study, I will go to this library. It is quiet and the atmosphere is great.
Finally, I know there are many students choose business major. The business building is just near the Shaw hall. It only takes 3 minutes to go to the building from Shaw.
We always play computer games and eat noodles together in the room. We became friends easily. And that is why I like my room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment